All RWHL players must register with the RWHL prior to participating in any games.
This will be an 18+ women only league within the RHL. This will be a recreational Division.
Fees will be collected in the following manner:
- Paid in Full – Total cost of the membership = Non-refundable Registration fee + membership fee paid in full at registration. Non-refundable Registration $200.00 + $624.00 = $ 824.00
- Monthly Payment Plan – Monthly payment plans are available. The contract is set July 1st prior to the current hockey season and ends on June 30th following the current hockey season. Monthly plans are charged an annual service charge of $72.00 ($6/month).
- For Monthly Payment plans: When a member registers
- At the time registration opens, June 1st to July 1st – only the non-refundable fee will be charged at time of registration. $200.00
- July 1st – July 31st – Non-refundable fee + one month fee (total membership fee/12) = $200.00 + $58.00 = $258.00
- August 1st – August 31st = Non-refundable fee + two months of fees = $200.00 + $58.00+ $58.00 = $316.00
- September 1st – September 30th = Non-refundable fee + 3 months of fees = $200.00 + $58.00+ $58.00+ $58.00 = $374.00
- This process continues for the balance of the year.
This membership includes up to 24 season games plus playoffs games and 1 RWHL designated summer drop in per week.
All RWHL players must be members of USA Hockey.
Each individual member is responsible for signing up with USA Hockey and paying the appropriate fee.
You may sign up online at the USA hockey website.
Each individual player is also responsible for providing proof of USA Hockey membership to the RWHL upon registration and at any time any official requests evidence of registration.
No person will be permitted to participate in any RWHL game without having provided evidence of USA Hockey membership to the RWHL 12 hours prior to the game they are participating in.
Each individual player is also responsible for paying the season’s membership fees by the applicable due date.
Any player that does not keep their payments current and up to date will be suspended and will not be allowed to participate in any RWHL functions, including games, playoffs and / or summer RWHL Drop In until they are caught up on their payments.
Any individual who has an outstanding balance owed for prior seasons to the RWHL, PSAIA, Tacoma Twin Rinks or any of its affiliate organizations will not be permitted to register with the RWHL until these debts are paid in full.
Any individual who is determined to be in not good standing with USA Hockey will not be permitted to register with the RWHL until clearing up their status with USA Hockey
Nontransferable: All memberships are nontransferable.