All RHL players must register with the RHL prior to participating in any games.
This will be an over 40 league within the RHL. You must have been born 1977 or older. This will be a recreational Division. Fun will be the focus over competition. Registration includes completing a membership contract / payment agreement and the appropriate waiver and registration forms along with the following fees as set for the 2018-2019 season, effective June 10, 2018;
Fees will be collected in the following manner:
- Paid in Full – Total cost of the membership = Non-refundable Registration fee + membership fee paid in full at registration. Non-refundable Registration $200.00 + $828.00 = $ 1028.00
- Monthly Payment Plan – Monthly payment plans are available. The contract is set July 1st prior to the current hockey season and ends on June 30th following the current hockey season. Monthly plans are charged an annual service charge of $72.00 ($6/month).
- For Monthly Payment plans: When a member registers
- At the time registration opens, June 10th to July 1st – only the non-refundable fee will be charged at time of registration. $200.00
- July 1st – July 31st – Non-refundable fee + one month fee (total membership fee/12) = $200.00 + $75.00 = $275.00
- August 1st – August 31st = Non-refundable fee + two months of fees = $200.00 + $75.00+ $75.00 = $350.00
- September 1st – September 30th = Non-refundable fee + 3 months of fees = $200.00 + $75.00+ $75.00+ $75.00 = $370.00
- This process continues for the balance of the year.
This membership includes up to 30 season games plus playoffs games and 1 RHL designated summer drop in per week.
All RHL players must be members of USA Hockey.
Each individual member is responsible for signing up with USA Hockey and paying the appropriate fee.
You may sign up online at the USA hockey website.
Each individual player is also responsible for providing proof of USA Hockey membership to the RHL upon registration and at any time any official requests evidence of registration.
No person will be permitted to participate in any RHL game without having provided evidence of USA Hockey membership to the RHL 12 hours prior to the game they are participating in.
Each individual player is also responsible for paying the season’s membership fees by the applicable due date.
Any player that does not keep their payments current and up to date will be suspended and will not be allowed to participate in any RHL functions, including games, playoffs and / or summer RHL Drop In until they are caught up on their payments.
Any individual who has an outstanding balance owed for prior seasons to the RHL, PSAHA, Puget Sound Hockey Center, Tacoma Twin Rinks or any of its affiliate organizations will not be permitted to register with the RHL until these debts are paid in full.
Any individual who is determined to be in not good standing with USA Hockey will not be permitted to register with the RHL until clearing up their status with USA Hockey
Nontransferable: All memberships are nontransferable.
Members Right to Cancel: A) Anderson Division memberships in the RHL are not cancellable.